Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- LIFESTYLE: Does poor circulation prevent you from enjoying things like riding a bike or working in the garden? Juzo's medical compression garments are specifically designed to help manage symptoms like achy legs, swelling, and spider & varicose veins so you can go about your daily activities.
- DESIGN: Our best selling compression stocking is also our most comfortable stocking. Designed for women, it's available in sizes 1-5.
- COMPRESSION: To improve circulation, graduated compression stockings are often part of a management plan. As you move, graduated compression stockings apply pressure to support the calf muscle and outside of veins to help the valves close. The compression starts at the ankle and gradually decreases as it works its way up the leg, helping to improve circulation, manage your discomfort/swelling and give you more freedom to move.
- MATERIALS: This open-toe legging has a comfort waistband and seamless material for maximum comfort. The moderate level of compression (15-20mmhg) is perfect for casual wear and these leggings are made of soft elastic fibers.
- CARE: Machine wash warm water. Machine dry on low heat. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device