Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Designed with our patented ComfortWeave fabric, the Marena Recovery Men's Surgical Sleeveless Vest features adjustable hook and loop shoulder straps, a padded zipper front closure, and a wide elastic band at the bottom.
- MOVE IN COMFORT: Created with patented, 4-way stretch fabric, the Marena Recovery Men's Surgical Vest is meant to move with you. The gentle but firm compression promotes healing post surgery. The padded zipper front closure allows for easy on and off wear.
- ADJUSTABLE: Featuring hook and loop shoulder closures, Marena's Recovery Men's Surgical Vest allows for fit flexibility at the shoulder and an individualized fit. The padded zipper front closure allows for added comfort and convenience.
- COMPRESSION: Targeted medical-grade compression helps reduce swelling at each step of healing. The patented fabric and unique construction helps stimulate the lymphatic system, enabling the body to efficiently remove waste and reduce fluid build-up.
- IDEAL FOR: Designed for post-surgical support, the Marena Recovery Men's Surgical Vest is ideal for post surgical procedures such as treatment of gynecomastia, male breast reduction, liposuction of chest, back, midriff and flanks and other medical procedures.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device