Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- STRETCHY - Durable, flexible material helps mold shoes to your feet. With these laces, men's and women's dress shoes will simply expand and flex back to hug your shoes around your feet. And the best part is that you can't tell the difference from regular laces!
- SLIP SHOES ON - Are you ever in a time crunch? These laces will save you time you put your shoes on or take them off. The elastic laces stretch as your foot easily slips in your shoes, then laces comfortably hold your shoes
- ENDS NEVER FRAY - Plastic sheath aglets (covers) ensure durability and an easy pass through holes. But worry not! You'll only have to thread them once - from then on, no tying those shoes ever again. Just keep them tied
- IDEAL LENGTH FOR DRESS SHOES - End to end each lace measures 27 inches (70cms) - the ideal length for most male and female dress shoes. Men's and women's dress shoes usually have fewer threading holes than sneakers / tennis shoes, so this length is recommended
- SAVE TIME - A great solution for all ages. Whether you're always on the go or have finger dexterity challenges (such as a broken arm in cast, arthritis or carpel tunnel), these laces will make life easier. Save time and increase your independence
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device